Design a Personal Blog: Personal Blog Introduction
Get a glimpse at what we will be building in this course using Affinity Designer.
This personal blog will be a great way to practice designing for your own blog or website using Affinity Designer as your tool of choice. You'll learn about:
- Color palettes and how to best manage them within the app.
- How to import text styles from another Affinity Designer document.
- Use and edit text styles throughout the entire design.
- The constraints of designing for both web and mobile devices taught by a web designer.
- Constraints within Affinity Designer for scalable components
- What goes into a design system and why they are important.
- How to quickly wireframe an idea to achieve a sound user experience.
There's plenty more bundled in this course so I invite you to strap in and come along for the ride.
Be sure to download the assets below this video. You'll need to be a subscriber to do so. Head to the pricing page to get signed up and right back here to begin!